Perkins Williamson Associates provides solutions for increased performance at the individual, group and organizational levels.
Executive Coaching and Development:
Diagnose and address development needs of senior executives.
Help individuals map out potential career opportunities and prepare for each phase of transition.
- Role Negotiation: Clarify roles, responsibilities, and relationships of team members.
- Conflict Resolution: Identify and address points of disagreement or miss-communication within the team.
- Business Planning: Maximize effectiveness of business planning and goal setting meetings.
- Team Facilitation: Ensure team discussions fully address agenda and meet established objectives.
Training Design and Delivery:
Development and delivery of technical, leadership and management programs, utilizing state-of-the-art adult learning models.
- Organizational Design: Determine optimal organizational structure and design for achieving business strategies and objectives.
- Job Design: Define specific responsibilities and activities of any job within the organization to maximize employee productivity and satisfaction.
- Competency Development: Identify knowledge, skills, and behaviors required for success in a particular job.
- Organizational Diagnosis: Evaluate the current state of the team, group, or organization through customized interviews, focus groups, surveys and/or other assessment tools.
- Change Management: Help executives lead employees through major change by anticipating and effectively managing employees' responses to change so that change initiatives take place on time and within budget.
- Performance Management: Align employees’ activities with organizational goals, strategies, and objectives.
- Development Planning: Close the gap between employees’ abilities and job requirements through coaching, on-the-job-training and experiences, task forces, self-directed learning, and formal training programs.
- Succession Planning: Ensure key positions within the firm have a pipeline of well-developed and prepared candidates to back-fill incumbents.